The story of how I got banned on PayPal because of someone on social media

Malekus
Contributor
Contributor

Back in 2015-2016, I was banned on PayPal. The story begins with my life moving to the USA. When I first moved to America, in 2014, I would accept any job I was offered. On one of the social media, someone offered me to work for them. The job required me to ship the merchandise that I started receiving after I agreed on taking the job. I worked with that anonymous guy(I think he had a fake picture on the account) for a couple of months. I never had any problems until one day when he either asked someone or he sent the money himself to me. The money that was sent to me was not available. I called customer service and tried to talk to them with my broken English at that time. I told the lady that the money came from someone who I helped with selling stuff on eBay. She told me something but at that time I could barely understand English. In my head, I thought she meant that the guy I worked with used the stolen cards. I was basically a middle man who got banned on PayPal for not knowing what was actually going on. I stopped working with the guy but I still can't use PayPal until these days. If there is any solution to my story please share it with me. I have good credit with other banks. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.