Text Verification Issue

Mosseurope
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We are a business and have multiple users who access our PayPal account. Instead of just logging in with email address and password, they now have to verify with a text code. The trouble is this text code goes to the phone number on the account and the owner of the number may or may not be on site to relay the code. It is simply not practical for this person to keep relaying the codes due to the number of times we access the account on a daily basis. What if they happen to be on holiday.

Is it possible to remove this text verification from our account so our users can go back to logging in with just their email and password.

One more question - we used to have a PayPal account manager because of our volumes, how so I contact them ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

khopkinson
Contributor
Contributor

Me too...im having to input text codes at least 30 times a day...EVERYTIME i log in and the auto log out is such a short time its proving very frustrating...customer services dont seem to have any answers. Ive had this account years and use the same device and had no security issues so dont know why its suddenly started happening but if its not sorted soon im going to a different online payment platform.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.