Switching my account to other country

IgorArsov
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
I opened this account when i was worked in UK. Now am living in Republic of Macedonia. I have some money that i want to withdraw but i cant withdraw it on my bank card in UK because its not active any more. How i can withdraw money to my bank account here in Republic of Macedonia? There is no option to register or to switch my pay pal in Republic of Macedonia.
Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IgorArsov

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IgorArsov
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but the country that am living now doesn't have options for pay pall.  So is there a option somehow to withdraw my money

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IgorArsov

You can't withdraw from a UK paypal account in another country.

You do not have the option to withdraw funds in Macedonia.

Your only option is to give a trusted family member in the UK your log in info and see if they can withdraw it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.