Settings button not working

keh3
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to update my email address but when I press the settings button no options come up. Updated Google Chrome browser but no change. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Some things to try - delete your browser's cookies, temp files, history and cache, then close the browser, reopen it and log back into your account.  Another option is to try a different browser.

Login to Me Too

RRPC
Contributor
Contributor

What a huge waste of my time this is. The problem is ALWAYS the user, and NEVER PayPal.
You have wasted an hour of my life that I will never get backk

Where can I send my invoice?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RRPC 

@keh3 

Lots of folks reporting this error the last few days so it appears to be a paypal and not a 'user' problem.

Contact c.s. and report it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RRPC
Contributor
Contributor

I managed to access settings through the help link this morning, a workaround that did not work yesterday. Can you imagine a bank or service in the world that can blithely ignore their customers on an issue as simple as this? I have a new employee that is trying to send invoices to customers and sponsors, but instead yesterday we had to rely on the old "print the invoice and mail it" technique because PayPal sends us to AI chat robots, or phone trees with no resolution. And as their customer we have no recourse other than to close our account? This is the exact kind of customer service that makes users rank Mobile Phone Companies and Cable TV Companies as their "most hated" accounts. Now we can add PayPal to the list. Meanwhile, I am getting encouraging little pop-up windows congratulating me for being such an excellent contributor! Idiots! We are not children and do not care about little digital badges. We want customer service!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RRPC 

Glad you got the workaround.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.