Paypal login takes too much time

Atakan96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have a private and a business account on paypal.

I have problems with my private account in the last 3 days, when I try to log in to paypal it takes 3 minutes before I am logged in (the round ball keeps running). It also takes a long time (up to 5 minutes per click) if I am logged in and want to perform activities.

The problem only occurs with my private account, on my business account everything works very fast but on my private account it is very slow. I have deleted my history and cookies, I have also tried other web browsers but that does not help. However, the app on my iPhone from paypal works quickly for my private account, but on computer or safari on my iPhone it is very slow.

I have also tried it with 4G and with my computer at work, but my private account is also working very slowly there, my business account is working very well.

Is there a general problem? If not what can I do because at this speed it is impossible to use paypal through my private account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.