PayPal SPAM

tdpaxton
New Community Member
Why does PayPal insist on sending me marketing emails regarding their new features they want me to try even though I have all marketing emails turned off? These emails do not qualify as account related emails because they’re not telling me anything about my account. Here’s the content from the email: Never miss out on offers, discounts & announcements. Marketing push notifications are live! Stay updated with the latest offers & discounts from your favorite merchants, discover more about our products & services, all from the convenience of the PayPal app. You can turn off marketing push notifications anytime in the app settings. Sincerely, PayPal
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Chthonic1
New Community Member

I got the same email today, it CLEARLY states the feature can be disabled in the app, but no such category or feature exists! It's bad enough we get card spammed for things we don't want and can't get rid of the cards in question.

This activity is making Paypal less desirable, not more! It's useless crap and wastes the customers time when they can't get rid of it or turn it off!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.