PAYPAL CHANGING NAME-STILL NO SOLUTION-UNRELIABLE-NO AVAILABLE CUSTOMER ASSISTANTS

ROYALHIGHNESSBE
Contributor
Contributor

FIrstly, fair enough needing a passport sent to verify for a name change but asking for other documents too is just ridiculous and not necessary at all for just a simple name change. Secondly, I have been trying to get in contact with someone to assist me and all I have got all day is bots. Bearing in mind it is a Monday and no one is available. Paypal, you are proving to be a pain in my **bleep**. I know a lot of people feel the same way by the posts I have read on here regarding my issue. The funny thing about it, you can comment but no one is giving solutions. Pathetic, honestly. So I am here waiting for someone to take me seriously and do some quality service.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ellie-claire
Contributor
Contributor

Again, someone not getting any help to their problems. Customer service is just a joke. I bet when a response is made (IF a response is made) the dreaded excuse will be Covid.  Even the badge collectors has abandoned the sinking ship.

Login to Me Too

tajurroh
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having same problem. I thought there's an option of changing name from nick name to real name (I click on this option actually) but suddenly PayPal replied  that the name is not true and accurate even though I've provide all docs needed, still appeal been denied.  I wonder if its a good idea to close the account . Does PayPal allowed us to withdraw all available funds? would it be a problem too if still the case is under "denied" . Yep and its true no one available to help.

Its frustrating !

Login to Me Too

ROYALHIGHNESSBE
Contributor
Contributor

It is truly annoying and I can imagine everyone's frustration having the same problem as I. Just to put everyone at ease my name has finally been changed after a good two weeks of waiting. I am guessing they are really slow at doing their jobs or incredibly understaffed. Either way, I am **bleep** of with how unprofessional Paypal is but I guess that is how the world is now. Funny how this whole community is just everyone ranting about issues. Here is the solution guys. You rant and rant and rant some more and hopefully when you already hate PayPal they sort it out. I did intent to remove my funds and close my account but I was unsuccessful with that too. I am still working on getting my funds transferred. I sent them multiple times regarding my name change, they will not send any confirmation in regard to receiving documents, so do not expect. You may be lucky to get it done quickly if you go on a crazy mad rant. I hope they sort this out somehow but I believe this is the new normal and it sucks basically. Smoke a FAT **bleep** blunt and chill I say.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited, advice removed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.