Locked account (due to an attempt to connect from different devices. Known attempts)

QueenMelina
New Community Member

Hey community,

I am writing to you right now from the account of my wife.

My account locked before some moments because I tried to login from 3 different devices!

First I orders something for my wife by her device, then I tried to login in PayPal from my personal computer and the same time I was trying to login on the PayPal application from my Android device. All these happented at 2-3 mins and that resulted to get locked outside of my account.

I tried to reset my password with Code on my Device, but I never get code.

I reset my account by adding the secret answers but after then I still wasnt able to login. The message I was getting was that I tried my times to login with wrong informations (but thats not true) because when I try to login from the Smartphone I get the message that due to many wrong attempts, my account have been blocked.

SO! I'm able to reset my password but after then, while I'm trying to login, I get the message of many wrong attems.

Do I have to wait for some minutes (or even hours) to "auto-unlock" or I have to call them to America? I live in Germany and I don't know how much will the call charge me.

Could it be Technical problem of PayPal because I get the 2-Steps Passwords -some times- after 15 mins?

Also If my account locked, shouldn't I get an email that probably says: "Your account have been locked due to blablabla?"

Thank you in advance, Dimitrios

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.