Impossible Verification - No Phone Numbers Populating, Infinite Errors ensue

AZMase
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever I try to use PayPal as my method of payment, or when attempting to link PayPal to my Google Pay, I receive a request to Authenticate.  But for some reason the methods populate without any phone number.  There is an option to enter my phone number, which I've tried literally a dozen different numbers now at this point, but the number will come back as invalid and I end up in a never ending loop of impossible authentication requests.  I've called to authenticate over the phone and that doesn't work, I've also called about 12 times on this issue and customer service/technical support has been completely and utterly worthless.  I would love to take advantage of some of the terms recently offered to me via PayPal credit but there is literally no way for me to move forward.  Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AZMase 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AZMase
Contributor
Contributor
I do actually
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.