I am not able to verify my business information

Shadi1986
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I changed my account from personal to business. To verify my business information, I should upload a business utility bill/card statements/government issued documents. I don't have any of these with the name of my business, my business to pure virtual, a website and income stream from Udemy. So nothing from what they are requesting for is available. My question is, how to solve this issue? or how to change my account back to personal? Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shadi1986 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shadi1986
Contributor
Contributor
I have called this number 00[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] on the waiting for 52 minutes, after answering, she said she will transfer my call to another employee, then again now body answered. On Facebook, they have automated reply system, and when u select that you want to chat with an agent, they tell you agent is not available (all times). Finally, I cannot close my account and open a new personal one, my account has money, and I am not able to withdraw/transfer/purchase. I am really stuck!
Login to Me Too

Shadi1986
Contributor
Contributor
Can anybody support in this! It is really frustrating, having money in ur account being blocked, and you are not able to reach the customer service in anyway to solve this issue!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.