How do we link to ShipStation?

BeatleBabe
New Community Member

Hi, I've been seeing the notification every time I've gone to create a shipping label at the top of the screen saying that as of July 2021, Paypal Shipping will be powered by Shipstation, although no action is required on our part. However, today I just got an email saying we need to link our accounts to ShipStation to continue using Paypal Shipping. Do we have to make a separate account on ShipStation (from my understanding, it's a subscription service)? The vague instructions in the email yielded no help and I saw nowhere to link anything.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sukouts
New Community Member

Same here! I can't even find the link anymore. What a terrible user experience!!

Login to Me Too

xoxoJen
Contributor
Contributor

The email is so vague "select start a shipping label order" there is nothing anywhere in paypal that says this that I easily find.

The link in the email sends you to the help pages, which also have no instructions on how to do this. I don't want to call or text message paypal for help - hoping someone here has figured it out and will share. =/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.