Can't link website to PayPal account etc

noshow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've got a project going that includes a website that already has PP enabled, simply by adding my PP email address I get paid whenever a transaction is completed. I then crated my PP business account into which the money will be paid.

The problems are:

1. When I go into 'Business Setup' > 'Choose your funding sources' and I choose 'on your website', and then I choose 'Process all payments, including debit and credit cards, through PayPal.', then option A, then 'Already have a partner? Follow their integration guide' it takes me to a pge with a number of companies that aren't the company I bought my site from. I'm stuck going around and around.

2. On business setup there is a prompt to 'Lift limits and move funds easily', then it says 'To lift your limits, select all you want to lift and click the Lift Limits button.', but there is no button.

3. When creating the site I mistakenly left a letter out of my name. I go to profile and settings > Name > change > 'Your name is incorrect', I add the missing letter, click next, the message 'A request has been made to update your name. You will receive an email with the request details.' appears. I then receive an email saying that '

Form Message

customer subject: 

My Account Profile; Name Change; 

customer message

Name changed from: Mchael xxxxxx to Michael xxxxxx'

But nothing actually changes on PP.

I'm going out of my head.

Can you help?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.