Can’t change background

Kroyz1
Contributor
Contributor
So I can’t change my PayPal background and I really want too. I don’t know what to do and I don’t like what i put it as. It looks unprofessional and needs to be changed but every time I click it to change it. Nothing happens. Please help it can’t be stuck like this forever
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

bey0nds0rf0ce22
New Community Member

So frustrating! I mean, I get it. #FirstWorldProblems and whatnot but it’s an inconvenience to my business and it makes me look ridiculous. Can you please message me if you ever figure this out? I’m average IT and I’m nowhere with it. Seems simple enough but that arrow doesn’t work. -Shari <removed> <removed>

Login to Me Too

bey0nds0rf0ce22
New Community Member
Well that was quick! I guess I just needed to ask someone, right? 😉 If you long onto the mobile browser www.paypal.com, rather than the app, you can change it very easily. Hope it helps! -Shari
Login to Me Too

nyx703
Contributor
Contributor
When I go to the website, I can’t even change my profile photo, let alone the background. It keeps resetting to the old one once I pick the new one and there’s no option for changing the background
Login to Me Too

psy76
New Community Member

what do you do after you go to paypal.com?

there is no option that allows one to change the background or edit it. you can change the profile picture however not much else...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.