xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx ON, Canada

Collins
New Community Member

The facts are the product was not delivered to me until about three weeks after the purchase. It took me a week to have the radio / gps installed. It stopped working properly that day. After returning the first unit, a second was sent...about three - four weeks later I get the second unit. It lasted two days. I requested a refund from the dealer. "Eric" said not a problem. I send the unit back....they say it did not get there until about three-four weeks ago with a reply of the refund is not a problem. Throughout all this there were nice emails back and forth saying the product is good and the seller will make it right . xxxxxxxx eventually replied they cannot refund my money because it is past 45 days from purchase. xxxxxxxx has the radio/ gps and my 599.00 US. I asked xxxxxxxx to send me a check....with no reply. I instructed them how to send me money to my pay pal account..no reply. I asked trustigo to crefit my ebay account...no reply. I asked e-bay to work with the seller to return my money...no reply. So far E-bay and pay pal are no help...because of the 45 day rule I guess. Seems to me this is different. Bottom-line the product did not work as advertise and trustigo has my money. I have emailed e-bay and pay pal with these facts....so far all I have in return is the standard form email.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Collins, 

Welcome to the Forums.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. When did you make the purchase and did you use your bank account with your PayPal account or credit card? If you did use your  we won't investigate disputes filed after 45 days, but we will take note of your problem. However if you used a credit card you can call the credit card company directly to file a chargeback on the transaction. I hope this helps.

~ Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.