"Add to Cart" button...not allowing more than one item in shopping cart at a time.

littledittys
New Community Member

I use the "add to cart" buttons on my website, Littledittys.com.  I was testing some things, and realized that when I add something to the shopping cart, and then click on "continue shopping", and then add something else to the cart, it kicks off the first item that I added, only allowing one item in the cart.  What am I doing wrong???  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you so much.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

L_Allen
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem, perhaps with some variations.  Sometimes these products disappear and then reappear later, even after removing the products.

Using Dreamweaver MX, problem occurs with multiple products and with buttons created by two different people.

Login to Me Too

gearloose
Contributor
Contributor

Customers have been emailing about the above faults, plus a message from Paypal saying, "There is a problem with their website. Please contact the website".

There is no problem with my website but there IS A Traceroute problem to Paypal from several locations.  If Paypal cannot access the vendor site, well, of course the cart will not work.

The workaround has been to have the customers email their order, then I send a Paypal invoice...This seems to work fine.  Of course, I have gotten no email notifications of the funds coming in, but they  show up when I check, and they transfer to my bank OK.

I hope Paypal is enjoying their early Long Holiday Weekend Drunk.  I am obviously not going to have one.

FIX IT **bleep**.  Holiday weekends are normally very good for online shopping.

Normally.

Disgusted.

Login to Me Too

gearloose
Contributor
Contributor

Don't *bleep* me when you deserve to be sworn at. 

This is not a hobby, this is my living.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.