Which Pappal Button to use???

Jennifar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am new to setting up paypal buttons to accept payments.  I am confused I want to create a button to accept  payments for my rental holiday accommodation to accept  -  Refundable Breakage deposits and booking deposits. Please advise how I go about creating a button to say Pay Now and which button I will need to edit.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Jennifar,

You can create a PayPal Pay Now button by clicking on the profile link under (my account), click on My Selling Tools (to the left), click update next to PayPal buttons, click create new button (to the left), select Buy Now button ( in the customize button section you can change the button to say Pay Now), finish up filling in your options and click create button, and finally copy and paste the HTML code to your website. I hope this helps you.

(Most PayPal accounts have updated to the new PayPal profile, if you are not able to follow these instructions, let me know) Good Luck!

Smiley HappyMisty

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Jennifar,

You can create a PayPal Pay Now button by clicking on the profile link under (my account), click on My Selling Tools (to the left), click update next to PayPal buttons, click create new button (to the left), select Buy Now button ( in the customize button section you can change the button to say Pay Now), finish up filling in your options and click create button, and finally copy and paste the HTML code to your website. I hope this helps you.

(Most PayPal accounts have updated to the new PayPal profile, if you are not able to follow these instructions, let me know) Good Luck!

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Jennifar
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks - I'll try that button.

Login to Me Too

signguy
New Community Member

Hi.  I'm new to Paypal. I recently added checkout to my website. I just finished testing my buttons.  I bought an item and it shows up fine in the shopping cart.  I noticed that once I go back to my store to "continue shopping," and decide not to buy anything, there's no link to take me back to my "shopping cart."  Is there a link I can use to get my customers back to the shopping cart with their purchases?

Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bivens
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello signguy,

After you have set up your Add to cart button you are taken to the page that shows you the HTML code that you can copy and paste to your website. On that page that shows you the code there is a link to create a View Cart Button.  Choosing that link will give you a new code just for a button that shows your customer their cart and allows them to checkout. 

Hope this helps!!

JMB

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.