Purchase Complete with Buy Button - Poor Redirect back to my website

Dan_APC
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to PayPal as a merchant although have used it to purchase for years. I just added a buy button to my site.  I have two questions:

1. Is there some way to test the button without actually buying? I had to buy my own product to test it and would rather test it without buying each time.

2. After one enters their financial information with the Buy button they are sent to a page where the summary of their purhase is listed and there are two rather obscure links with no directions or instructions. One link takes one back to the merchant's site and one is the Cancel link. I think most people would understand the cancel link but the other one is confusing. I sell digital products and my customer expects to be routed automatically to my download webpage. The set up instructions for the button says that PayPal routes them back to my site but it does not; it just offers a link with no explanation. Any suggestions on a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

/Dan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.