Payment Standard - no credit card option

Colinrory
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I know this topic has been dealt with but I don't seem to be able to reply to the postings. So here it is again...

I have a Business Account,/Merchant account with PayPal Payment Standard in the new version (I assume its new because I see the My Sellilng Tools option under Profile).  I have read the entire post by crazedcat and have tried all the suggestions including different browsers and even a friend on their PC to see if it works.  No where do I find the PayPal Account Optional setting.

At present there is no option to pay by credit card appearing when my users go to the pay page. The only options are:

Have a PayPal Account?

Create a PayPal Account.

Are there any other suggestions?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Is it perhaps a subscription button you're using?

Only registered buyers can sign up for subscriptions by default, unless you sign up for Enhanced Recurring Payments (Enhanced Recurring Payments also gives you access to additional button types, such as Auto Billing and Installment Plans,)

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.