PLEASE HELP!!! I have been researching this error for months and I can't find a solution!!!

BiznessWoman
Contributor
Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello BiznessWoman,

Welcome to the forums.

What error have you been researching and I can look into it for you?

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

BiznessWoman
Contributor
Contributor

When attempting to use the "Edit Custom Page Style" feature I get the error message "Please check the image file format in the Header Image URL. It appears to be an invalid file format." when trying to add my Logo Image URL.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello BiznessWoman,

When you add your image URL you would want to type in where your image is hosted (located). For example it would look like this: www.yourwebsite.com/images/image.jpg Let me know if that works.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

BiznessWoman
Contributor
Contributor

This response was given to others in the community that experienced the same problem and judging from their responses, it still didn't work.  I've also tried this several times but I still get the same error. Is it possible there is a problem with the program on PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello BiznessWoman,

Here are a few things I wanted to see if you have done so we can get this figured out. When entering the URL for an image the maximum size is 750 pixels wide by 90 pixels high. The image must be in a valid format, such as .gif, .jpg, and .png.

PayPal does recommend entering an image URL that's stored on a secure (https) server. Otherwise, your customer's web browser might show a message that says the payment page contains nonsecure items.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.