Multiple items added to shopping cart at once

mrzebra
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a way to add multiple items to a paypal shopping cart at once using 1 "add to cart" button. I have a bath and body website and each product comes in different scents. What I want to happen is by the product name under each picture, have a check box that the person can select the item, then at the bottom of the page  (or top of the page by "view cart") have the person click on "add to cart" and all the items checked will be added to the cart and listed as individual items in the cart. I'm not sure if this can be done.

You can view my site at http://coppercreekbathbody.webs.com

I currently have it set up with individual "add to cart" buttons for each item and it's a pain to update pricing and products.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

IndustrialTeaPa
New Community Member

Hi! I just looked at your website as I am having the same problem with mine, finding a way to add multiple items to the cart and have a "Continue Shopping" button.  Can you please tell me how you were able to get the continue shopping button on your cart for multiple items? Thanks 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello IndustrialTeaPa,

Welcome to the Forums.

When your customer clicks on the Buy It Now button the item will be added to the cart and there will be a link to click continue shopping. In order to get the multiple quantities you can go to our Developer Forum for suggestions on how add that option to your buttons. I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello mrzebra,

I am sure there is a way you can set up your store to work this way, however it is not possible by just using the options available in your PayPal account in the button factory. In step three of the button creation process there is an "Add advanced variables" box you can add to your button to customize it. You can post your question on our Developer Forum and they may have a suggestion for you. I hope this helps you find a solution.

smileyhappy: Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.