Multiple integration of my PP, including Buy Now buttons

shamansdance
New Community Member

Hi, everyone

I am doing big changes in my financial set ups and I'm running into problems with PP integration. I am "techy" enough for a regular person, but I am not a developer, so I would appreciate if your answers are explained in simple, step by step terms, and thanks in advance!

PROBLEM1: My Buttons are not working.Urgent!
I am integrating my new Zen Cart shopping cart with PayPal. I already integrated the IPN to this cart, but I'm not finished.

In the interim, I am creating PayPal buttons to the sales pages of the products I want to promote now.

I created a Buy Now button with several options, one of which I label test and was $0; so that I could test if the button work. When I tried it, I got an error message from PP saying that the transaction could not go through because there was a problem with the merchant.

My first thought is that the new IPN integration with Zen Cart is interfering with the functionality of this new buy now button.

Is this correct or could there be something else? If it is, then what can I do so that the buttons I create directly with PP work independently of my Zen Cart?

QUESTION 2, multiple integration/sites/PP accounts?
In the near future I will have sales pages and membership sites that I also need to integrate to PayPal. I need to make sure that one does not interfere with the other.

I talked some weeks ago with a representative who told me that we could not have different PP accounts using the same business bank account. But the membership site I'm installing says that it is possible and the forum members say that they all have different PP accounts to their business bank account.

I am now confused as to the best way to integrate different financial services to our premier business account using Website Payment Standard (or if is better, and possible, to open several PP accounts that connect to our ONE business bank account). Please let me know.

In other words, I need to have all these different things integrated to my PayPal:

• Zen cart ecommerce, my store
  • Two membership sites set up in WP
  • Buy Now buttons directly integrated to PayPal for my other website pages
  • Buttons with my affiliates ID, from my affiliate software, for my Sales Pages (Which at this point I am integrating with Zen Cart, but don't know how to make them work outside of the ZC environment.) But that's another story! (LOL)

Thanks for any ideas on integration and troubleshooting that may help me to solve the first, urgent problem and get ideas on how to address the multiple integration challenge.

ShamansDance

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.