Multi-Order Shipping History

dukehouse
New Community Member

Hello, I need to go back further than 30 days for the multi-order shipping report.  I need to find tracking information as a person I sent a package to is claiming they never received it.  How do I obtain the tracking information beyond 30 days?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello dukehouse and Welcome to the Community Robot wink

You can view the details of the labels you created with PayPal MultiOrder Shipping.

Here is how:

Log into your PayPal account, click PayPal MultiOrder Shipping (on the right hand side) from the Account Overview page,(the MultiOrder Shipping page will open in a new window), click the History tab on the MultiOrder Shipping page, in the search drop-down menu, select the date range in which the label was created and select the shipping order desired, and click View Details.

This will allow you to to go back further than 30 days to view the transaction you are looking for.

~Misty 

Login to Me Too

BICbands
New Community Member

I need to search as well for a dispute... In the drop down History menu I'm only given the options: The Past Day, The Past Week, The Past Month. Is there something I'm missing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.