Make it Sew! Upholstery

txrose92
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone, I am setting up my Upholstery Business with PayPall.  I would like to get some feedback from other small businesses.  Are there others out there in the e-world that use PayPal for their invoices, sales, payments, and other business tools?

I am starting a custom upholstery shop in Brownwood, Texas.  We will be upholstering household furniture, cars, boats, and many, many other items.  We are starting out as a family owned and operated business, with others to be trained and utilized as contract laborers at the beginning.  We have plans to expand in the near future, and to be an employer of handicapped, elderly, and laborers returning to the service community.

We specialize in doing custom work, at affordable prices.  Our work is guaranteed to please our customers, and we take pride in stripping the articles down to the wood and support pieces, insuring that the springs, coils, stuffing, and other structures are durable, and correct.  We only go back with the customer's stuffing, or with new fiberfille, cotton, or foam as per our customer's requests. 

We try to make at least one person cry a week .

We mean, we want at least one person a week to be so happy to get their piece refurbished, and retained as their  memory of that special person in their lives that they will cry tears of happiness. 

One example :  one customer was having his father's old recliner redone.  Inside we found his dad's old hunting knife.  He cried.

Another example:  A customer wanted her mother's chairs recovered, but couldn't replace the 'Dutch boy' and 'Dutch girl' print that was originally on the chairs.  When we redid the chairs with her solid blue material, we noticed that the backs of the chairs had good material with the Dutch boy and girl prints.  Without additional cost to the customer, we made small pillows with the Dutch boy on one and Dutch girl on the other.

She cried.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.