Shopify Paypal express checkout integration problem

sanjeetiitr1
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to add PayPal express checkout as a payment method in my Shopify store. But when I was trying to activate it, it redirects me to PayPal account dashboard instead of asking for grant access.I am not able to integrate it into my account.I tried repeating it about 100 times but every time it just redirects to the dashboard page. I was trying this for last 5-6 days but didn't found out any solution. I even contacted PayPal customer support but no help from their side too. Plz someone help me out from this problem. !! IT'S URGENT !!

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

merlatma
Contributor
Contributor

Oh my god!! it worked. I clicked on return to shopify and it was integrated!!! Thank you so much. You are a life saver 🙂

Login to Me Too

sam2269

ISSUE SOLVED!

just after loging in to your paypal credentials click on return to shopify stode and you are done!!

worked for me!

Login to Me Too

creatorwind
New Community Member

For me, the method of changing to an Australian address didn't work. But this worked:

After clicking on 'activate Paypal express checkout' in Shopify, enter the usual Paypal credentials, and when it says 'you're almost there' go back to Shopify. Do not log into the Paypal account. After you get back to Shopify, Paypal express checkout maybe is activated. ( at least it did for me). 

Note: If you have a personal Paypal account that was upgraded to a business account. Use the personal account email Id while logging in. That's what worked for me. Also, I'm from India as well. 🙂

All the best y'all.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.