Payment status is cleared but the payment is not credited.

socialmebooster
Contributor
Contributor
Payment status is cleared but the payment is not credited.

Hi, I'm in need of clarification, I'm a seller of digital services and only accept PayPal payments thru recurring subscriptions.

I had some payments that were in "pending" status for a few days and then the status changed to cleared (not completed).

Since the status is cleared, the amount paid is still not credited to my balance. I find this whole scenario odd, as I do not accept CC or e-checks.

These are strictly PayPal to PayPal subscriptions and should not be subject to "pending". I have emailed support 3 times and have never got a reply (even though it is stated as 24hrs). These transactions do not appear in my reports or my balance but I have IPN and email that payment was made.

I hope someone has had a similar experience can shed some light, I'd be really grateful as it has been 3 weeks and still not credited.

Let me add that the subsequent payments from these clients did clear (completed) no problems

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.