NEWTON TRADE - Scam and Paypal dont help

Oldhamste
New Community Member

Purchased shoe boxes, Received Tacky shoe horn things - asked to return - properly expensive however missed deadline as i am self isolating - Contacted PayPal - ive researched now and i know this is a CON - PayPal no help what so ever - VALUED YEAH RIGHT - Newton Trade cleaver Scammers - SERVICE 0 PayPal promised a refund did not happen - ITS A JOKE  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JC2206
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me.  I ordered a folding work table and received a very small box with 4 drill bits - SCAM.  

I had initially opened the dispute / claim 2 months after ordering as with "item not delivered".  Drill bits arrived today and I now cannot change the reason to being that the goods delivered are not even close to that as ordered.  Poor show PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

KEGGER1
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed for the folding table as well. Got some cheap clamp thing. Waiting for PayPal to figure this scam out and refund my money. If not I'll be filing a claim with my bank as fraud.
Login to Me Too

Temp20231217BD
New Community Member

I ordered a real lifelike doll wait a month had to pay extra money to get it from Royal Mail and received a two inch doll totally not what I order went to PayPal gave them all the information waited 2 months for PayPal to deal with it then got a message saying I wasn’t getting my refund totally <removed> off with both companies

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.