A wrong PayPal Express Checkout Token is specified.

razah
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I integrated PayPal Express checkout in Magento 2.2.4 but after processing payment if redirected to cart page and also show this error "A wrong PayPal Express Checkout Token is specified." Please help me why this error appear? How can I fix this error?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SEO99
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone managed to solve this problem? 

Login to Me Too

JamieKL
New Community Member

Anyone?

Login to Me Too

andreadurhamdes
New Community Member

I am getting frustrated with Paypal. I can not get through, My card keeps getting declined while I am trying to order new inventory for my boutique and you are forcing me to have to use a process that may not be covered. This is ridiculous and unprofessional. I need to understand this error message. We all need you to take responsibility under the contract we have agreed upon. What is happening? You are a multimillion dollar company and allowing this to happen?

Login to Me Too

jlauchang
New Community Member

I know I'm late to this topic, but I just ran into this error on a merchant website that I have been using a lot without errors in the past.

I think the error is related to the PayPal Auto-Login feature that is used in conjunction with the Express Checkout.

This is what I did (I can't guarantee it will resolve the problem for everyone).

1. Log into your PayPal account.

2. Click on the gear icon on top to take you to the settings page.

3. Click on the Security tab on top.

4. Click on the Auto-Login option.

5. You will have a list of servers or IP addresses that you have authorized auto-login. Click on the Turn Off option to remove it.

6. I don't know which IP addresses represent what computers, so I just turned them all off.

When I went back to the merchant website to try and pay again, the PayPal webpage needed me to log in manually but the payment transaction went through.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.