I need ebay/paypal to stop cyberstalking and harrasing me and disabling my ebay account

graphicscardsup
New Community Member

Ebay started stealing items from me I would send the items out the buyers would get refunds from ebay for the item price and then ebay yet again takes even more money for the same items over and over again till your accounts disabled.  Its fraudulent behavior on ebays part and it allows ebay to behave criminally.  Nothing gives you the right to steal items or money from anyones paypal account.

You stole 3 graphics cards of mine causing pain and suffering constantly and over and over again Im transfered to someone that attacks me personally and keeps harrasing me and disabling my account.  

You are going to go to jail soon for sure if you haven't already.

I will make sure of it for you incompetance and attacking me constantly I need a human being and not a ignorant moron to give me a call and restore my good name I am not a theif however you are and its clear.

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Do you want me to press charges for harrasment at my local law office in the courtenay area because I am positive you are making my life extrememly difficult I would think 10,000 settlement would smarten your ignorant behavior up.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.