Fraud

zaboomafoo2000
Contributor
Contributor

I sent item with out tracking number to keep postal cheep, Just had money returned to thief for not receiving item. We have a postal strike in Canada item was sent why help the costumer rip me off. Should i have to go to there house to get my money back or the item myself. I have a 100% feed back and have never not sent anything.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zaboomafoo2000

The only way paypal can know if a buyer has received their item or not is if the seller sends trackable and tracking shows delivery.

You don't have to send trackable of course but its at your own risk and not the buyers.

How would you feel if you ordered something from Amazon for eg and it didn't arrive and Amazon just said sorry but we posted it without tracking so you don't get a refund?

Also it takes at least 17 days post payment for a buyer to get a refund, I can ship across the world in less than that time so unless your strike was over that time then the buyer should have got the item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.