I don't know what's wrong. Nothing is highlighted

Angus79
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know what's wrong. Nothings HIGHLIGHTED!!!!! I don't know what's wrong!!!!! Please tell me!!!! HELP
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angus79 

Sorry no idea what you are talking about???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Angus79
Contributor
Contributor
When I was chatting over and over they kept telling me to change my email. It never ended. I must have done it 20 times and never did say submit or anything else,I think I could have gone on for eternity. So I just gave up. I was beginning to get angry.
Login to Me Too

Angus79
Contributor
Contributor
Really I'm not a jerk,but does Paypal always give people the runaround. Instead of giving me the answer or telling me where to find it,they just quote what I posted without giving me the answer. That's all I want. I can't believe it's been this hard just to get a simple answer. From what I've seen in the community Paypals got a lot of problems.
Login to Me Too

Angus79
Contributor
Contributor
In the thread I see go to solution but when I did it didn't take me to any solution. So now I have that problem. HELP! Please,Thank You.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angus79 

You marked one of your own posts as having given the solution to the problem, if you didn't have the solution why would you mark you own post as having provided it.

Still don't know what you are talking about !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Angus79
Contributor
Contributor
If I marked I read solution that was a mistake. I still can't find the solution for getting this email. I'm not trying to be a jerk,but Paypal has me going in circles. I got an email about a transaction whose transaction ID doesn't match the one on PayPal. When Paypal reads it they say they can't find because of that. Every time I email or chat they don't seem to understand that and it's getting very frustrating. Paypals chat is totally clueless,their responses don't even match what I asked. I just want to know if this email is fake.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angus79 

Can you give some actual information on the transaction where that email address was used / what happened / have you sent an item / are you awaiting payment, ??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Angus79
Contributor
Contributor
In my post it says go to solution but when I click it I don't get taken to any solution. Where is the solution? I don't see any solution. It's pretty easy to just post solution. No wonder all the threads complain about getting no answers! JUST POST THE SOLUTION!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angus79 

IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I ASKED and you won't say WHAT the problem is then no one can help you.

We can't guess what your problem is, no idea what you are talking about in your first post about HIGHLIGHTING, highlighting what?

All I can work out is that it has something to do with an email, if you had an email to say you were paid and its not showing in your paypal account then yes could well be fake, but unless you give us a gist of content or more details on the transaction etc then can't advise anymore.

If you don't want to explain and demand a solution without clearly stating what the problem is then I for one am not going to waste anymore of my time trying to help you.

Bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.