PayPal is displaying incorrect statistics on my account. Help would be greatly appreciated.

the-e-hub
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm fairly new to eBay and PayPal and with me being a new seller, PayPal are placing a 21 day hold on all of my payments that I receieve as they do with all new sellers. I do meet all of the requirements to stop this hold, except for the one requirement that states that I have "Waited 60 days from the date you receive your first payment."

The first payment I received was on February 1st. 

Untitled-4.png

We are now on March 5th, which means that it has been 32 days since I first received my first payment, yet when I click on the resolution centre to see if I meet the requirements to stop my funds from being held, it states according to the graph that it has only been 6 days since I first received my first payment, and this is inaccurate and incorrect.

1a.png

Can anyone give me any advice or help on how I can fix this? It seems unfair to me to wait longer to meet the requirements. Why should I wait another 54 days to fulfil these requirements when technically I only have 28 days more to go.

Thanks in advance if you any help and advice given to help me resolve this. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.