Address verification problem

Bonface
New Community Member

I am trying to have my address verified and I keep getting messages from support about my details not being accurate. First, I submitted a receipt for my rent which is a utility bill. The address is clearly indicated on the receipt and my name also appears clearly on the receipt. The response was I should submit information that is clearly visible. I sent another document from the tax department which was a day old because I requested it from the government tax agency. The details were very accurate with all my contact information, physical address including phone numbers etc. This was what I had on my PayPal account as my primary address. Still, I got feedback that I should submit my address details again. This means it was not verified. 

Why would support staff not bother looking at the details or is this a system generated message? I am very frustrated having transacted with Paypal for close to 5 years now. Can somebody here help me?? I do not want my account closed because all my customers pay me through PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.