Account Limited help

SoftwareTrawler
New Community Member

Hello I just wanted to share my experiance with paypal and I'm at my wits end with the whole experiance so im trying anywhere and exrywhere to get it resolved.

I am filling out this form after being in communication with one of your members of staff on the phone,and after 20minutes of me and him trying to figure out what I can do to resolve my account ban. He suggested I fill out this complaints form clearly describing my situation and how papal have mistreat me whilst was a customer. I first received an email about my limitation on the 18/05/2015 titled Your accounts have been restricted‏, informing me that my account had become limited. I picked up the phone and rang you up to be told that I needed to email aup and to let them know about a product that I have no connection with at the address https://payivy.com/v/Houdini%##Miner which when I visited it it said the product wasn't available. I was instructed to allow 30 days for a response from the PayPal Brand Risk Management team which I never did. I rang paypal up on the 23/06/2015 and they told me that I shouldn't have emailed that department and it was for selling weapons and fake goods on eBay, they politely told me that all i had to do was send paypal my ID and a copy of a bill to prove my address, and wait 72 hours. I left it 4 days before I contacted paypal again and they told me that they had received the identification and I should have my account back and working on the 29/06/2015. This I feel was yet again a member of your customer service team not being properly trained and passing the book onto the next person I would ring. I rang paypal up today (30/06/2015) as it was getting ridiculous I've being pushed around and being told to wait for over 5 weeks now and I'm still at the same place I was at the beginning! I was instructed to look at my email and I would find an email that was sent on the 25/06/2015 telling me why my account was restricted and for what product. Before i saw that i saw an email from paypal titled "Your PayPal Account Access Has Been Restored‏", I was over the moon and I told the man on the phone that finally it was sorted and began to say thank you and hang up the phone, i was quickly shot down and he said wait let me just check this as I have no information about this on my screen. I was then told that this was an error and he is very sorry that I received this email. I then began to challenge him and inquire as to why I've being hearing one thing over the phone and then when I ring back a second time I'm told a completely opposite thing about my account and this email was the last straw. I would have politely said ive had enough and hung up the phone but my business relies on Paypal and its how I pay for my university fees whilst I'm studying so its a necessity for me to get this issue resolved. I then looked at the email that he had instructed me to read initially that was sent to me regarding why I had being banned. this email titled "Your account has been limited" which was sent to me on the 25/06/2015, with two transactions "2DG779924N456963La" and "6BC79269WE796101A" both for $5 each. I searched my paypal account for both of these transaction ID's and couldn't find them, for the price of $5 I am presuming they are payments for my $5 Bronze Proxy Package and this item doesn't violate any terms and conditions. Below is the email I sent to aup but never got a reply for:

ear PayPal Brand Risk Management,
     I just logged into my PayPal account to find out that my account has being limited, and i was given the PayPal case ID number  PP-003-918-836-66. I rang the PayPal support to inquire
why my account has being limited to find out that my account has being selling something at this address     
https://payivy.com/v/Houdini%##Miner that i was emailed, after clicking on the link i came to a page with product not found so i am unsure what
 nature of activities i have broken as i use my personal account as a way of buying of eBay and the odd Pizza. This is relay inconvenient as my business account which is
 ############@outlook.co.uk is limited and  I am unable to pay for my hosting and server rental costs, thus placing my business at a standstill.
 Please can you resolve this as soon as possible as I need to pay my bills on the 20th of May or i will loose valuable revenue.   

Alexander Poma
 Software Trawlers

I would like to say my piece now because throughout this experience I don't feel like I have being heard by anyone who can actually do anything with my account. My business sold a subscription service where customers would subscribe to a mailing list and receive public proxy lists, lots of other companies do it including a company called Hide My **bleep** who are the market leaders for this service. So the product I was selling didn't violate any teams and conditions as I had read them and searched for anything regarding subscriptions to email lists or similar, and a lot of other larger companies do the exact same. So what I want you to-do is ring me at ########### and tell me exactly what is wrong with my account and i would like to speak to someone who has the power to help me resolve this as i feel that my customer experience has being atrocious and unsatisfying.

That was the email i sent to their complaints department, if anyone here can help or has any sugestions for me to resolve this.

Thanks

Alex

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.