Can't add a bank account to my limited paypal account

MartinBiskup
Beitragsleistender
Beitragsleistender

Almost the same scenario for me...I would also deposit my current account for debit. Unfortunately, this is not possible due to the restrictions. All I have to do is contact support. The person on the phone said I could create an account and if not I should write... Of course it didn't work... So I wrote... but I don't even get an answer... and well chatting isn't possible after yours Account is restricted...then there is no employee available and I have to try during business hours...it's just sad that my girlfriend is sitting next to me and can chat...but of course you can still get the money from her take away....why deal with mkir...you already have my money....

Bei Mir fast das gleiche Scenario....ich würde ja auch mein aktuelles Konto zum abbuchen hinterlegen. Das geht aber leider auf Grund der Einschränkung nicht. Da kommt nur ich soll mich beim Support melden. Der am Telefon meinte denn ich könne ein Konto hinterlegen und wenn nicht soll ich schreiben.... Ging natürlich nicht.... Also geschrieben....aber ich kriege nichtmal ne Antwort.... und naja chatten geht nicht nachdem dein Konto eingeschränkt ist....da kommt dann das kein Mitarbeiter verfügbar wäre und ich zu den Geschäftszeiten probieren soll...traurig bloß das meine Freundin neben mir sitz und eben chatten kann....aber klar Ihr kannn man ja das Geld noch wegnehmen....warum mit mkir auseinandersetzen...mein Geld habt Ihr ja schon....

Login to Me Too
0 ANTWORTEN 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.