Meintest du: 

How to use Paypal without to link it with a Bank or Credit Account

Optionen
Gehe zu Lösung
Rasho
Beitragsleistender
Gesendet am

Hello,

Does PayPal without linked bank account usable?  I have already a little experience. My questions are: 

1- Can I use a PayPal account to receive payments without linking my bank account or a credit card to the PayPal account? and how to recieve the money?

2- Can some one send me the money from his Bank or Credit card, such like someone has a Sparkasse Bank Account and transfer me the money.

or some send me the money by his Paypal account?

3- How much the fees for each transference, receiving or sending money to a Paypal Account?

Please I need answers for my questions soon.

Best Regards 

Rasho

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Solved

Optionen
Gehe zu Lösung
SJ_Hazze
Häufiger Beitragsleistender
Hello Rasho,

Theoretically, you could use a PayPal account without having linked any bank account or credit card.

You can receive money from other PayPal users, but just with the option "send money", you can't receive funds from a bank account which is from another person and not linked to that PayPal account.

To receive money you have to confirm your email address.

Sending money to family in friends in Germany and EU is free, to all other countries and currencies you pay different fees.

Hope this answers your questions. For more Information just visit the site with the conditions of use from PayPal.

Best regards SJ

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Solved

Optionen
Gehe zu Lösung
SJ_Hazze
Häufiger Beitragsleistender
Hello Rasho,

Theoretically, you could use a PayPal account without having linked any bank account or credit card.

You can receive money from other PayPal users, but just with the option "send money", you can't receive funds from a bank account which is from another person and not linked to that PayPal account.

To receive money you have to confirm your email address.

Sending money to family in friends in Germany and EU is free, to all other countries and currencies you pay different fees.

Hope this answers your questions. For more Information just visit the site with the conditions of use from PayPal.

Best regards SJ

Optionen
Gehe zu Lösung
Rasho
Beitragsleistender

Hello SJ Hazze,

Thanks for your anwser and your information, it was really helpful.

I hopped if my friend which he has already a bank account to send me the money directly without sending it by paypal, because he doesn't have the paypal account. any way thanks for your information and I hope if you have more useful information about paypal, because this is the first time I have a paypal and I don't know how ot use it very well, and when search in FAQ, sometimes I don't find the good answer.

Regards.

Optionen
Gehe zu Lösung
mansiluajoachim
Neues Community Mitglied

I want to put meiner bawag account to pay and receive money from PayPal account my bawag account is ***removed*** Account with V pay carte

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.