linking my paypal to my ebay account?

thesoxfan86
New Community Member
hey im not sure if anyone out there has a helpful tip for me but ive bought a few items off ebay and its been a pleasure and i havnt had any bad experiences....until i decided to sell something. i put a buy it now up and someone opted for that option but its been 2 days and this guy is saying he cant make a paypal payment to me through my ebay listing. first he wanted to cancel the deal. then he said i was too cheap to pay paypals fees. now hes asking if there is another way to pay for the item other than paypal. is this guy a scammer or is my paypal not linked to receive payments from my ebay listings? HELP!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

First, what type of account to you have, Personal, Premier or Business?   If you plan to sell items, you will need either a Premier or Business Account and you MUST verify your Account.  Verification is normally done by linking your bank account and/or a credit card.   As for linking, you use your PayPal Account email address to tie both accounts together.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.