having trouble with adding my bank account... please help

bobsegetjr
Contributor
Contributor

okay, so im having problems confirming my bank account instantly.... before i was trying to get it added i needed to confirm my bank account with a sign on ID and password, i tried everything.  Nothing work

i went to the bank today to activate my credit card, come home to get it added onto my paypal and i get this message

"This bank account is disabled for entry into the PayPal website. Please add a different bank account instead.

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driver's license or other photo I.D. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780."

please help me, what do i have to do to get this done???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bobsegetjr
Contributor
Contributor

does the credit card need to be activated for over 24-48 hours in order to confirm on here??

Login to Me Too

bobsegetjr
Contributor
Contributor

I'm being told i do not need to confirm instantly

paypal makes 2 small deposits and THEN i confirm.... well i signed up about 4-5 days ago and i've yet to receive any deposits... and plus now its saying "add your bank account" after i already did, just couldnt confirm it, it did say "confirm bank account" but like i said now it says "add"

Im getting frustrated... please help! lol ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.