can't buy apps with blackberry storm 2, has error id 10000.

SMOKIN502
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime I go through the blackberry app world and try and buy a app, this error comes up. I was told it is an issue with paypal. What gives? This has been around for months and no fix yet?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jim31948
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem.  It's been going on for months.  I've called Sprint who put me in touch with RIM and they say the problem is with Paypal. Paypal says the problem is with my Blackberry. It's clearly a Paypal issue but they seem unable or unwilling to do anything about it.

Login to Me Too

jim31948
New Community Member

Me again.  I just got off the phone with Paypal customer support and they said their payment system is having a problem processing purchases with Blackberry device.  They are supposed to notify me via email when they get it worked out.  You might want to give them a call and have them put you on the list to get an update when they fix it.

Login to Me Too

mosquito

Thanks for your help. I call them now. Not sure if their available on saturday's

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.