bank not verified

icemandave
New Community Member

my account has no money as yet, i am waiting for a 3 business day for pay pal to deposit 1 dollar into my account. so i will then be verified. then i will be able to transfer funds to my pay pal account. i placed a bid on ebay for a item that i would like to win. will the seller wait for my funds to be put into my account if i am the winner of the bid for item.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The seller will not wait very long.  Verifying your account after the fact will only delay the transaction.

Bank accounts are sent two random deposits to establish that there's a good path between PayPal and your bank for future transactions, as well as to demonstrate that the account holder has access to the records for the bank account on file with us. It can take up to 3 days to complete the verification process. Once you enter your bank account details, PayPal will make 2 small deposits (less than $1.00) into your account. After you confirm the deposit amounts, PayPal will link your account.

Here's how to add a bank account:

Click Profile.
Click Bank Accounts under Financial Information.
Click Add.
Enter the required information and click Add Bank Account.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.