Why doesn't PayPal Shipping include the option for Priority Mail SMALL FLAT-RATE Boxes?

BaileyQuestion
Contributor
Contributor

Why doesn't PayPal Shipping include the option for Priority Mail SMALL FLAT-RATE Boxes on the shipping options for USPS?

I mail small items and will be almost exclusively using the SMALL Priority Flat-Rate Box.

The only current option for a Priority Flat-Rate Box is "Medium" through the PayPal Shipping Center.  So, my only current option is to choose, "Priority  Mail", then choose "Package", then enter the dimensions, and ship, which can end up costing more than the flat rate.

THE PROBLEM is that the package is subject to weight and zoning, and can cost more than the Flat-Rate.   I choose to use PayPal for the convenience of it being connected to Ebay, and also for the free Delivery Confirmation.

My 2nd PROBLEM is that if I ship directly through the USPS website, it costs more, because I have to pay for the Del. Confirmation.

I'm stuck....please help. 

Thanks!!!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

7dime
Contributor
Contributor

They have people to do it, but they don't want to do it. GIVE US A GOOD EXPLANATION, PAYPAL. Don't give us a stupid solution, like using medium flat rate box instead !!!!   

Login to Me Too
Solved

chippergroup
Contributor
Contributor

**********UPDATE************

I JUST WENT TO PRINT A SHIPPING LABEL & THE OPTIONS FOR SMALL & LARGE FLAT RATE BOXES WERE AVAILABLE FOR PRIORITY SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER TO ALL OF US WHO EXPRESSED OUR NEED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! WE MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU PAYPAL FOR LISTENING TO US-WE APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Super-CHIPPER 🙂

Login to Me Too

JamesNewton
Contributor
Contributor
TOO COOL!!!! THANK YOU PayPal and all the people who yelled and screamed to motivate them to update this. It only took, what? a few months? LOL... I'm just happy we have the option now.
Login to Me Too

nadblaster
Contributor
Contributor

Since I started this thread, I'll end it with:

THANKS PayPal.  It's about forking time!

Login to Me Too

BaileyQuestion
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU PAYPAL FOR LISTENING TO US & CHANGING THE SHIPPING OPTIONS TO INCLUDE THE SMALL FLAT RATE BOX, and THE LARGE, TOO!  Smiley Very Happy

AND A big THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION ON PAGE 1...WE ALL GOT THE BALL ROLLING AND NOW WE CAN REST!  SOMETIMES IT TAKES A VILLAGE! 

Login to Me Too

crystall
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You PayPal for making my life a little easier!

Login to Me Too

rtbmachine
New Community Member

What we've been doing is selecting the flat rate envelope option and placing it on the small flat rate box.  We showed them at the post office, and they were fine with it because they said the cost is the same.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.