Why Can I Not Use Instant Transfer

Terrence
Contributor
Contributor

I Have Followed All The Instruction To Do So . But When Paying For Auctions. The Only Funding Options I have When I Choose To Change Funding, Are (PayPal Balance, Debit/Credit Card, E-Check And Bill Me Later) And Instant Transfer Is Grey Out. How Can I Make Instant Payments From My Bank Account Without Having To Wait 3-5 Business Days?? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kitubaba
Contributor
Contributor

It depends on how much you are paying. If its a high amount, then PayPal fraud models don't allow you to make instant transfer. Instead you have to choose CC or eCheck etc. Choosing Credit Card would also send money instantly.

Each account would have its own limit for Instant transfer. One of my accounts has a limit of 1000 USD and anything over that and my Instant transfer (Bank) will be greyed out and on my other account I have about 3500 USD. Depends on how much you use the account I guess. Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

ctref
New Community Member

How do you know your limit for instant transfer?

Thanks for your time!

Login to Me Too

kitubaba
Contributor
Contributor

I guess its really trial and error. The way I knew my limit was when I tried to send a big amount, it failed. But when I tried a smaller amount it went through. I called CS and they told me that the fraud model gets kicked in when I go beyond and certain amount and that depends from account to account.

Login to Me Too

mazuma360

When I first started my PayPal,  I couldn't use Instant Transfer, even though I setup and verified my checking acount info.  But after making a couple eCheck payments, I can do Instant Transfer as a payment option.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.