Topic: reasons Paypal Sucks

DLR
Contributor
Contributor

I'll start. Draconian policy of holding funds preventing solid Ebayers from shipping merchandise. Discuss.... Paypal employees, chime in if you like. It's a sorry policy, so, your chime will be short. Thanks for playing though.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

eearthling
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal's policies and decisions seem magical mythical mysterious and byzantine too! I stick around (although it's a formula for madness) for more new and different decisions which have no rhyme or reason, and leave me sputtering, but wait...maybe you didn't understand...the seller would not provide, despite 6 tries, an address to return the broken merchandise...Ha ha suckah!!!

Bizarre world, to say the least, all the while murmuring sweet nothings of ferocious efforts toward security.  Makes me really really nervous.

Gonna design a foolproof selling strategy, ruling out all fools and most foreigners.  And crooks all of whom seem to have extraordinary feedback profiles.  May start a blog of my own, and write a book on the reality of EBAY and PAYPAL,

What specifically WAS your experience?

Login to Me Too

iwantmyrefund

this is my refund story... still going

i called 4 times in the past 5 days... evrytime they say something differnet... "3-5 days"  "there is no record of a refund, oh sorry, we will post you when its complete"  "up to 30 days"  "Monday"  lmao oh man im frustrated

so i asked for a 390 dollar refund and it was sent..... and the money was deducted from the guys account... buts its been about 5 days and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.