Shopping Cart Help

impetri
New Community Member

I'm trying to create a shopping cart for my website which offers text-editing services. My price points are variable, depending on the time needed to edit, word count, and editing package that is chosen. Is there any way to get paypal to work with variables in fields?

I was thinking something like defining wordcount, editing package, and time as variables, and then using the formula to display in the "total" window. Of course, this seems to be coming at it from a round-about way. I can't be the only one who doesn't have fixed prices...any help on how to get this up and running would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

What you want to do can be done however, it would require a bit of custom scripting.   The logic needed to manage the input and pass the results to PayPal is outside the limits of what the online button creator can generate.  Your code would have to custom programmed for your specific requirements.   To give you an idea of can be done using scripts, check out this page.   

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.