Re: how do i stop my payment to a seller

Cerberus99
Contributor
Contributor

New to this, hope I haven't goofed up...

I purchased a product from The Post Media Network, Registry Patrol. The product would not open properly when I downloaded it off the internet. I contacted the company by e-mail, no phone number available, appears to be Canadian. They sent me the same program code again and I ended up with the same response, nothing. How do I stop payment or get a refund for a defective product? They boast a 100% satisfaction guarantee? What do I need to do? I've never used Pay Pal before? I'm aware that I can dispute it with my credit card company, but was hoping for a more amicable solution.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dizzy
New Community Member

Your best bet might be to contact Better Business Bureau in the home state of the company.  You are not alone in your problems.  The CNET.com forum topic "PC utilities: Beware of Registry Patrol" has numerous responses that read just like yours.  The only person who seemed to have gotten satisfaction was one who contacted BBB.   Go to CNET.com, select "Forums" and search for Forum Thread ID169176, posted by user BRRRR1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.