Printing a shipping label without receipt

videobob
Contributor
Contributor

How can I print a shipping label without the receipt thus allowing me to print two shipping labels on one sheet of paper or on one sheet of self adhearing shipping label stock?

videobob

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

SpiderChenz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I started printing (saving) my labels in PDF format instead of directly to my printer.

That way, I can copy and paste into MS Word (or whatever you use) just the label portion to print.

This also makes it possible to resize the label for smaller packages..

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

pauladaprincess
Contributor
Contributor

I want to know how to do this too! It has to be possible...it can be done printing straight from Ebay...its such a waste of labels to print a receipt when electronically you can look at your transactions at any time....Someone Help Me!

Thanks
PaulaSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Michele
New Community Member

There is a printer setting link on the shipping label screen.  Uncheck the box to print the receipt.  However, I'm still having a problem with a web address printing at the bottom of the 2nd label which is very annoying.  It also prints page 1 of 1 at the top of the page.  I can't find information to prevent these two things from printing.

Login to Me Too

Ray1872
New Community Member

Hi,

This is how you get rid of the web address printing at the top and bottom of your label pages.

When you go to print the labels, your printer's setting box should come up asking how many copies, print pages from 1 to 1,  what kind of paper are you using and so fourth. There should be an option button or pull down menu with different settings to change. The name of the internet browser you are using should be one of the settings to choose from. I am on a Mac and using Safari as my internet browser, so Safari shows up as an option to choose from. After I click on safari, a check box shows up saying Print headers and footers. Uncheck the box and save or print. Now you won't have anything printing at the top or bottom of your label pages or anything else you print from the internet for that matter.

I hope this helps you.

Login to Me Too

MyHeritageWear
New Community Member

Are you using Firefox?  To get rid of the date/time and url stamp in Firefox:

Open up firefox.  Go to File > page setup > Margin & Header/Footer (tab) > then select blank for all the areas you don't want to print.

www.myheritagewear.com

Login to Me Too

pauladaprincess
Contributor
Contributor

thank you very much for the information, and for taking the time out of your busy day to help me 🙂

PaulaSmiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Gguida

Within Paypal - go to 'My Acct'/''Profile'/'More Options'/'Shipping Preferences'/'Edit Printer Settings'/ and then uncheck 'Print Receipt' checkbox....

Hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

thershegoesagn
Contributor
Contributor

It's still happening..."print receipt" is unchecked; I print about 3 labels, checking each time that the print receipt is unchecked still, then when I don't check to make sure feeling confidant that my settings are "really" saved, I print a label and it PRINTS a RECEIPT! This has to be something defective in the PP settings....if I make a setting it should remain as I've made it not default back to something else. This is very aggravating as each time it happens I waste a label.

Login to Me Too

skyeguy2003
Contributor
Contributor

If you are having ANY PayPal shipping label printing issues, you should make sure you have the most recent version of Java installed.  

Once you have shut off receipt printing, keep in mind, if you "reprint" a label that has been created prior to shutting off receipt printing, it will still print a receipt.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.