Payment Hold and DSR,s

reachout
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, what a racket.    Is it true that a seller must have 20 or more DSR,s in the last 12 months so that ALL their payments will not be held ???   A person from customer service told me that this is the NEW policy.  Having a 100 % feedback and NO disputes would someone PLEASE let me know the secret of how to get buyer to send DSR,s.   What is difference of Feedback and DSR??  Thanks Bob    100% positive feedback and they hold 25% of my money.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

reachout
Contributor
Contributor

Well sandypurins thanks very much for nothing.  How about you read   "occasional  holds on payment"    Line or item #27.  What I read is that YOU agree that I am a RISK or threat to my buyers.  That I am dis-honest, corrupt, a liar and any other bad things that a buyer might think of ME if they were to read YOUR criteria.   YOU and YOUR people have NEVER talked to me or met me.  You know nothing about me.  Yet by putting my funds in "payment hold" that is exactly what you are saying.   Its a FACT and it is in black and white.  READ IT    I am NOT the RISK--- YOU are

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

reachout, I am not a PayPal employee. I simply posted the links to web pages which answered your questions about eBay DSRs and the hold policies.

Login to Me Too

reachout
Contributor
Contributor

Please accept my apology.   "ADVISOR"  title indicated that you are affiliated with Pay Pal and Ebay.  Titles like "payment hold"   and   "advisor"  can certainly be misleading.     Thank You, Bob

Login to Me Too

luvstampin
Contributor
Contributor

OP - paypal and ebay have NO IDEA who you any of us sellers are are or if we are honest sellers.

The policies in place are cut down on the fraud crap that happens everyday.

And getting 20 DSRs and positives feedbacks do show how you are as a seller.

Sell small things then to get to that.

You cannot make a buyer leave feedback or DSRs.. This is a totally volunteer option to sellers and buyers.

You can hope they will but thats it

Some people that have been burned by the scammers like these policies as it does help buyers feel secure in bidding and buying on ebay.

NOTE - I am NOT an employee of paypal/ebay - just a normal everyday seller and buyer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.