Pay Pay Pal With credit card?

christ_biogrl
New Community Member

Can you pay your paypal buyer credit off with an actual credit card like a mastercard. My dad offered to pay my $300 balance but it won't let me use his credit card to pay it off even after adding the card

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

justame1213

I'd like to do the same thing.

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

There are 3 ways you can make a payment to your PayPal Buyer Credit account.
Make an online payment:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click the "My Account" tab.
  3. Click "Make a Payment" link under PayPal Buyer Credit.
  4. Select a payment method. If funds are sufficient, you may choose your PayPal balance. Otherwise, you can select a registered bank account. If no bank account is registered, you can add one by clicking "Add Bank" and following the steps.
  5. Select the payment amount (this amount cannot exceed the total balance due).
  6. Select the payment date on which the payment will be processed. The payment date cannot be more than 30 days from the current date.
  7. Click "Review Payment."
  8. Review your information and click "Submit Payment."

Mail your payment to: PayPal Buyer Credit
PO Box 960080
Orlando, Fl 32896-0080

Pay by phone at 866-571-3012.
Here is some further information regarding making a payment:

• There is a $15.00 phone payment fee.
  • You can schedule online payments up to 30 days in advance.
  • GE accepts either checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions or money orders.
  • When you receive your bank account statement for your payment, the transaction will show as "PAYPAL ECHECK PAYPALEC."

If you do not have a "Make a Payment" or "See Card Details" link on your Overview page:

1. Click the "Profile" link.
  2. Click the "PayPal Buyer Credit" link under the Financial Information column.
  3. Follow the steps provided.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.