You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. This content may be old or outdated. Leave the Archive
Chat with our moderator team every Wednesday between 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET). Learn more in Community Events
I wanted to accept Paypal on My Zencart Website and this question came up. I am wondering where do I find this information?
PDT Token (Payment Data Transfer)
Enter your PDT Token value here in order to activate transactions immediately after processing (if they pass validation).
1. Log in to your account
2. Click the 'Profile' subtab.
3. Click the 'Website Payment Preferences' link in the Selling Preferences column.
4. Click the Payment Data Transfer 'On' radio button
5. Select Auto-Return to 'On'
6. Enter a url to be returned to.
7. Click 'Save'
A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page indicating that you have successfully enabled Payment Data Transfer. Your identity token will appear within that message, as well as below the PDT On/Off radio buttons.
* You must enable Auto Return if you are going to use PDT
* If you already have PDT enabled per the instructions above, to see your token, follow steps 1-3 above. Once you are in the Website Payment Preferences area of your account, you can view the token below the PDT On/Off section.