Identifying Payal Merchants

temp201811163e
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, a PayPal charge showed up on my bank statement. I have no idea what I ordered on the item date. Can I trace the transaction using the info on my statement which is: PAYPAL INST XFER (XXX........)494 WEB ID: PAYPALSI(..XX)?

Thanks,

alpyplr

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

temp201811163e
Contributor
Contributor

Well, thanks for the "Goose Egg" (not) replys, Ye Community. Guess ye are as dumb as me!

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The forum is mainly supported by volunteers who are NOT paid nor do they have any personal ties with PayPal.   Many of us are professional online business owners and/or Developers who support online business owners.   We pick and choose who we think really needs our help and no, we're not dumb.

As for your question.  You should have received an email notification of the sales transaction and the same information would also appear in your PayPal Account Transaction History.   If you have no record of this transaction in your Account Transaction History, it possible that your Account or possibly even your credit card has been compromised.   If this is the case, you need to be talking to your bank and/or credit card issuer.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.