I am considering firing Pay Pal as my payment processor

TonySalerno
Contributor
Contributor

The monthly financial statements are impossible to reconcile.  Don't even waste your time trying all you will experience is frustration.  There is no help available from pay pal customer service representatives they can't even figure out their monthly spread sheets.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ericpollard
New Community Member

I've been with quite a few different processers and it really isn't any better anywhere else... Honestly, I feel that I'm more on top of knowing my processing fees and how much money is going in/out with PayPal then I am with the few other processors I used with Authorize.net. Just saying...

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

We used other processors too in the past.   Agree, there's issues with them all. 

And what other processor lets you go online and Whine - the main thing lacking here is there's no one serving Cheese and Crackers.    One would think that folks would come here to help each other and learn however, that's clearly not the case.  Reading through many the Community Forum Posts, these people set themselves up for failure and then blame someone else for their self-inflicted issues.  Interesting.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.